“It is an adventure in bringing the Christian life to fullness, the heart to alert, the soul to focus. It does not concern itself with the questions of how to make a living. It concerns itself with the questions of how to make a life.” –Joan Chittister
As a community that worships together we are drawn again and again to seek Jesus. We come together with others who also seek peace, justice, and hope for the world.
Worship is when we remember who we are as God’s people and are grounded in the wisdom of scripture.
- Bible readings show the breadth and variety of voices within scripture.
- Music enriches our worship and becomes another avenue for prayer. Our lively worship features a mix of traditional hymns and more current songs led by top-notch musicians.
- Holy Communion is celebrated weekly and is open to all people. No exceptions.
- Adults and children may receive Holy Communion beginning at any age. If you or your child is interested in receiving Holy Communion for the first time, contact the church office to schedule First Communion instruction.
- Baptism is celebrated upon request
Intergenerational Worship – 9:30 a.m. Sundays
Intergenerational worship is important to our life together at Amazing Grace. A weekly Children’s Message incorporates concepts from worship into an easy to understand message that children (and adults) can enjoy.
Welcome to the Pray Ground!
The Pray Ground is a space in worship where children can pray and play. This allows children and parents to fully experience worship while keeping children occupied with soft toys, activity bags, books and other activities. A nursery is not staffed, but is available for parents who want to accompany their child(ren) to a quieter space during worship.
Special Worship Services
Christmas Eve Worship
- 4:00 p.m. An energized, celebratory Family Worship with Holy Communion
- 10:00 p.m. Quiet, contemplative candlelight Worship with Holy Communion
Wednesdays during Lent we journey to the cross together through worship and a shared meal.
Holy Week and Easter Worship
- PALM SUNDAY
- 9:30 a.m. Worship with Holy Communion
- MAUNDY THURSDAY
- 7:00 p.m. Worship with Holy Communion
- GOOD FRIDAY
- 7:00 p.m. Worship
- EASTER SUNDAY – CHRIST IS RISEN!! ALLELUIA!!!
- 8:30 a.m. Worship with Holy Communion
- 10:30 a.m. Worship with Holy Communion